For the year 2022, theSquare Centre has decided to focus on three main lines of research: (1) identity and social issues; (2) intermediterranean dialogues; (3) technology and innovation.
The research area “Identity and social issues” deals with many different topics that have an impact on society at large. Among these, there are:
• Social and civil rights (ex. gender);
• Minority issues (ethnic and religious themes);
Mediterranean countries are interrelated on several levels. The lines of research “Intermediterranean dialogues” aims at questioning the following points:
• Religious and cultural relations;
• (Geo)political and strategical perspectives;
• Cooperation against climate change.
The entire world is changing so fast due to technological innovations. “Technology and innovation” deals with:
• Cyber domain;
• Social and political impacts of new technologies;
• Green Tech.